Sunday, October 15, 2006

Liza Cooper: NICU Family Support Workshop

Liza is upfront with photos and slides explaining the program. Some of the special programs that are a part of the larger NICU FAmily SUpport project- which I think is in a few hospitals nationwide - and still a pilot program at this point. (can someone correct me on this?)

What I'm noticing now is the interaction that's happening between Liza and the group. Liza apparently is going to a Neonatal Nursing Seminar in a few weeks - and is asking for feedback from some of the personal experiences - information she can bring back to her conference.

With everyone looking back, tapping into those memories and emotions again. While I see how constructive this is - but I find myself reaching for the tissues yet again!
You all have gone through so much - you are incredible humna beings!!

No comments: