Sunday, October 15, 2006

Catching Up: The Remembrance Ceremony

Wow.
For those of you who were not able to attend - you were ALL there in spirit.
There's so much play by play that I wish I could get in here. But my fear is I'll leave someone out. It was incredible.

There were poems written by some of Share members and read by other Share members. There was a moment of silence. Dr. Scott Berns shared some words with the group and his personal story - the story of his connection to the March of Dimes.

That room last night was so full of love and emotion. You could feel people connecting. People from all over - reaching out to each other.

And did I mention the video? Amy created such a lovely video with everyone's story and photo. She chose such lovely music to accompany the pictures and notes. There was such a silence in that room watching that piece, peppered with sniffles and silent sobs.

No comments: